Sunday, November 05, 2006

Minesweeper


Times are tough. I've had to revert to minesweeper for procrastination - my poison of choice in matric. If only I could get the same marks as back then . Anyway, what are the best times going around at the mo???

Back in the day I managed to pump out an expert in 135s intermediate in 43s and beginner in 4s, now, I've become old fat and slow - 175s for the expert, 45s for intermediate and 6s for beginner.

I'd better keep y'all updated as the times come rattling down. I hope to be in the 160s before my exam on Wednesday...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

I find youtube is better to get me pumped up for exams.

4:21 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

You don't want to get to pumped up for exams - it's more of a marathon than a sprint (I've got some more clichees in the book...) But Minesweeper gets me to a low enough level of excitement to equip me for the journey ahead!

10:29 pm  
Blogger Jonny said...

I must be 5% retarded, because I don't know how to play minesweeper. I can't work it out. Don't tell anyone.

9:31 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Ok. I'll keep it to myself. Ignorance is underrated - you're gonna save so much time without that knowledge and skill!

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home