Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bad Week, Good Weekend

Well, this is my sleep in morning and I made it into uni by ten past nine. Sad times, sad times.

Ridiculous amount of work on the go at the mo, a couple of structures labs, a structures assignment, a control systems test on Friday, and with a fortnight to go, we still haven't done the last control lab; we've got a project management assignment due Thursday, as well as weekly tests on Monday nights, and we're gonna get an economics assignment tonight; for thermo I've got three labs to write up and we're getting another assignment on Monday.

And it's about this time of year that they say we should be doing revision. Well, it's a nice thought. A very very nice thought.

I did get the exam timetable - an exam on the first Saturday and then another a couple of days after on the Monday, and then three others spread out over the rest of the exam period, with exam number five on the last day in the exam period. I wonder if I'll have done all my assignments by then.

A quick word on the North v South footy game: us southern boys had a big win - roughly nine goals. We killed them in the first and last quarters, while the second and third quarters were a little poor.

And then there was the Eagles after that! A solitary point. Nervous times, but I was absolutely stoked! My fashion sense also proved to be non-existent, pulling out the Eagles jumper that my grandmother had knitted me when I was about 8. It failed to cover my midriff - but at least I don't have a muffin top. It seemed to freak people out, nonetheless.

So how did people spend their last Saturday in September???

2 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

I spent it driving down from Devonport after getting off the boat, and then catching up with the girlfriend. Twas good times.

Oh, and Eagles won, woo hoo!

10:51 pm  
Blogger JK said...

Melbourne brother, Melbourne.

5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home