Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sobs, sighs and gunshots...



One more to go. Heat transfer lecturer should be shot. Twice. Or more.

How is it possible to have four or five days to study for a subject and come into the exam to find that one hasn't actually studied for any of the questions on it?

Is the fact that nobody that I have spoken to was happy with the exam a good thing? Maybe for me it is... Maybe.

And to give an even better reflection of my frustration, due to lack of trying, I failed to crack the 170 mark in minesweeper, so even my procrastination was limited.

I don't want to do that subject again next year...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

I once turned up to a exam a few years ago, and found out it was open book. Luckyly I had my books in the car, but a man had to follow me to get them. I put in a formal complaint.

1:22 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

That has to suck, Jonny.

I got to uni yesterday for a tute, and the first thing that the guys said was "Hey Jerome, you write stuff, don't you." So rather than study for my exam on Monday, I wrote a letter expressing my disgust at the situation and sent it out to all the people in my class, so if all goes well, I'll get them all to sign it on Monday when we've all got the second exam for the subject. The situation really was substandard.

I guess I'll have to keep you posted on the results...

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home