Monday, November 13, 2006

All 2-hour students stop work now



It's all over. I can sit back and start stressing cos I've gotta head up to Lonnie - I'm working in George Town for the summer at a company called Ecka Granules. They do aluminium stuff - powder paints, aluminium alloys and I think they mentioned explosives, too. Should be quite interesting. I'm missing out on heaps this summer, so I've gotta make this job really exciting so that I don't feel it's been a waste of time, or get depressed cos I'm missing out on my diving, running and ab-fests and fry-ups.

There still should be time for ab and trumpeter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

You are going to miss out on so much dude. You're so going to regret going.

Depressed yet?

11:04 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Cos I wasn't manic-depressive before...

I suppose this means that you have updated your blog, so we can move evolve the topics from engagement to nudity to...

Yes well.

1:30 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Ok, so you got my hopes up for nothing...

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home