Thursday, May 24, 2007

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH PIPI


Exclusive to The Rantings of a Madman, interview with Pipi, lead performer of Pipi's Pretzels


BSJ-Rom: Pipi, thank you for your Eurovision appearance and
performance as part of Pipi's Pretzels.

Pipi: You're welcome. It is such pleasure to perform to my fans.

BSJ-Rom: I would like to get a little background on you and who you really are
inside.
First, I have heard rumours that you used the same surgeon as Princess
Mary in Denmark, could you describe her procedure?

P: Ya well it is a very secretive procedure, you know? It was very
painful part of life for me and I don't wish to speak too much about. I
am sure Mary feels the same way. It can be described as you Ozzees like
to say "the full kit kapoodle"? Ya?

BSJ-Rom: I understand that you may not wish to talk about your own
complicated medical history, but I can't help but ask, did it hurt?

P: Ya, I must correct you there. I don't really like to say I have
complicated medical history. I have always been woman in my mind and
being born as man was only a minor hiccup in my life. Now I can
concentrate on being truely woman...(long pause) but ya...it did hurt. I
could not sit down for many weeks.

BSJ-Rom: This really cuts to the heart of who you are as a person.
Now, the song you performed, when did you realise that Europe loves Pipi?

P: When I moved from Budapest to Soho in London... I was loved... many
times there. It was about that time I realise that Europe is in love with
me. That is what "True Fantasy" is all about ya?

BSJ-Rom:Why do they love you so?

P: Because of the music I bring to people's heart. I am single-handedly
responsible for overthrowing communism in Hungary. Quite big achievement
ya? Also my clothes...I am quite loved as fashion experimentalist around
the big euro cities.

BSJ-Rom: Do you someday hope that being a gender reassigned person will one
day be the norm?

P: Ya well it is now quite normal in Europe. I notice Ozzees... quite
primitive when it comes to accepting these things. I am planning to start
a Pipi political party here in Hobart to make people more aware of these
issues. It is my dream one day to have an entire country - a Pipitopia,
if you will, where temporary-man women can live without prejudice.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Borg said...

Wow! An exclusive interview with Pipi! I feel so much closer to her now. And incredibly privileged to know these intimate facts about her.

10:09 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Shiloh, you wouldn't know how I could get an interview with Madam A-Go Go, would you?

3:45 pm  
Blogger JK said...

Pipi how often do you shave your legs?

3:59 pm  
Blogger Cabernet Leather said...

Shave? No, no. Wax.

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home