Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Work Update

My stress assignment is done - it's very sexy - but only cos it's so scantily clad. A bit light on in the quality stakes, but it does have pretty pictures and was relatively succinct.

My robotics assignment is done - one week early.

One of my parts to the second enviro assignments is also pretty much done. The next bit of that is going to be a nasty bugger.

Got to resubmit my first enviro assignment for remarking - the accuracy of the initial attempt at marking it has been called into question. Since when does one attack statements in a conclusion when you have presented an argument pages before?

I have more robotics assignments to start and finish now too.

It's also getting to the time of year when I should start learning stuff.

And do some work for honours.

There's a fluids assignment that I have a bit to do with too.

If I graduate at the end of the year, I'll really feel that I've earned it - irrespective of whether I know anything about mechanical engineering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home