Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm Going to be Working

I'm meant to be working so I go and check out the blogs... my enviro assignment is not getting done. Funny that. Highly amusing. But the bottom line is we should have a pulp mill but Gunns shouldn't be running it, based on what I've heard.

So I shall do some work. I should also run. Which reminds me, Lauderdale beat Clarence last night in a thriller. The crowd, which was sizeable, went nuts. It would have been fantastic if the crowd were a little less redneck, but still there was a great vibe.

On the topic of footy, I intend to request a heritage round while I still have long hair. I would umpire in a headband and those ridiculous shorts that they wore in the seventies. The thought, while disturbing, still brings an evil smirk to my face.

And I have a stress assignment due Wednesday that a lot of work needs to go into between now and then. A couple of very late nights...

What sort of people do they think they are, calling a subject "Stress"? We look at all sorts of stuff - infinite stress, stress concentrations and stuff. Not a huge fan of that subject - but it is quite well taught...

1 Comments:

Blogger BSJ-rom said...

I did get some work done and am now late for church...

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home