Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One Saturday in September that my mother doesn't understand

I should now be doing work, but alas, I feel it is far more important for me to remind everyone that, firstly, the Eagles are going to win on Saturday, and secondly, the North v South game is on at Windsor Park in Lonnie with a 10:30am opening bounce. Come along and have a laugh.

Last Sunday, I watched the video of last year's game. The camera work was top-notch courtesy of Mr Weirenga. We had a good laugh at our own expense. And there were quite a few super-slo-mo moments, most of which involved Tim Vaatstra getting cleaned up... he's learnt his lesson and moved back down to Hobart.

Should be a fantastic day. Hope to see you all there!

2 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Yeah I hope it goes well. Its a shame I wont be able to make it. I have to spend the weekend in Melbourne.

2:12 pm  
Blogger Taz said...

[spoiler]
South & Eagles.
[/spoiler]

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home