Saturday, December 02, 2006

What's going on...

Week 2 is over. It was an improvement on last week as Sam Nugs, Creeky and Michelle were up. So for the first half of the week I was sluggish at work. It was so good to have people to communicate with after work. And I got my first afterwork run in on Thursday. So things are looking up a bit.

I also goy my marks. I was really happy with my results - my best set since first year - 3 distinctions and a credit. So that means I can do an honours project next year. Don't know what that's going to be though. I managed to get 74 in thermo, which was the one that I penned the letter for. I never did hear anything about my enquiries. I'm gonna have to chase it up. I don't want other people to have to go through it again. It's just poor form.

Anyway the Australians are about to bat...

4 Comments:

Blogger Aisha said...

you umpire footy?!! thats so cool :p

wait a minute... you ozzies mix all the words up. you are talking about 'soccer' right?

4:21 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

AFL footy. It's far superior to its other cousins... I'm not sure why it's not more of an international sport. It's a mystery really.

4:18 pm  
Blogger JK said...

Gd work!!

10:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bsj-rom, happy to hear, congratulations! :D

12:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home