Friday, July 13, 2007

MYC Part 2 (MYC Part 1 is not called MYC Part 1)

I am procrastinating. I have my lit review and progress report due on Monday. It was nervous times. I went to save my stuff and the new Word wasn't a fan of the idea. It decided to revert back to a copy from over a week ago. So I lost 1500 words. I was far from impressed. The Dan felt my pain and downloaded some data recovery software and got back 1300 of the 1500 words I lost. Nervous times. I was a little pouty for an afternoon.

AS is coming down tonight. I haven't seen my dear sister in far too long, so I look forward to seeing her again. Not that there'll be much time. I have to go umpire at Dodges Ferry tomorrow, so most of Saturday is gone too. Oh well.

Too much to do. Too little time. That saying always seems to get proven wrong.

Was stoked with my results - my first HD since first year, and I got two of them. The other two were Ds. I had a rather surreal smile on Wednesday after finding that out.

Could it be time to stop procrastinating??? Surely not.

I also forgot to mention the Bush Dancing in the previous post. It was fantastic: it managed to resemble footy training more than anything else. Far too much fun was had considering it involves spinning round and round and putting your feet in awkward places at times that should be natural. Me in flanno... can't go wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Next time your at footy training, try putting some music on and see if you could call it dancing.

10:42 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

I might suggest it to the Triabunny boys. They were typically substandard, so I think they'll try anything - they only went down by 150points today.

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home