Friday, July 20, 2007

Picasso Strikes Back

The family have been. Actually, A-S has been here all week, but I haven't really been cognissant - particularly early in the week. Anyway, last night we were cognissant, quite chirpy really. We pulled out the board games and I almost finished my first ever game of Absolute Balderdash. A-S & Cath were almost at the end when Nicolas returned from music prac... so we scrapped that and played pictionary. So after so many attempts, still haven't gotten to the end of a game... But Nicolas Cath and I had a big come from behind victory despite my "post-modern" drawing skills. We were all on the final AP square, so we did leave our run rather late...

I'm hoping that missing footy training will mean that my cold departs. My hanky quota is struggling. And I had my first proper sleep in since before MYC. Anyway, have too much work to do and I'm acting as if I'm on holidays and I'm clearly not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home