Saturday, July 14, 2007

Drugs in sport

Umpired at Dodges Ferry - they were playing Triabunna. Dammit, I am meant to be workin... Anyway, some bloke thought I was carrying a pipe in my sock, but alas, it was merely a pen. He still thought he'd try to sell me some weed - we kinda got chattin after I asked him to get his dog off the field. Maybe I should suggest to AFL Tasmania that they enforce searches of all cars that try to enter football venues across the state. Maybe call Crimestoppers too.

I was chattin to Jolly online before - he told me had to leave cos he had to wash his hair. Freakin hell. I didn't even try to ask him out. It's a bit feminine really Mike.

And Jonnie is winning the mattress shenanigan hypothesis contest to date. Get those entries rolling.

10 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

I hear marriage will do that to a bloke. Will let you know in a few months...

9:25 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

As long as you don't go into too many details, it'll be all good...

9:27 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

My entry in the competition: I'd like to nominate TIM for 2 points..

8:16 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

And Jerome for 1 point.

8:17 pm  
Blogger Jonny said...

I vote that Jerome should be more accountable for leading the weaker brother.

8:48 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Does this mean I'm finally getting the credit due me? Worth noting however, I'm not a vegemite fan. And while my grandfather was an apiarist, I've never liked honey. (I can't remember what was put on the door handles.)

9:34 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

It was YOU!

5:39 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

See, that's what I was saying from the start!

7:52 pm  
Blogger Jonny said...

Jerome, the engineer.

12:06 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Yeah, but I've got to be subtle - if I call myself an engineer, Engineers Australia will sue me... wouldn't want that.

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home