Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Boating the rock...

I was going to blog about something, but I can't remember what it was.

Maybe it's time for a rant about politics. It is everywhere, and now it's infiltrated my blog. In particular, I see the school of engineering stuck between a rock and a hard place with a certain lecturer. He represents the "old school" and many of the lecturers at UTAS are trying their damndest to regenerate the place. Their efforts are appreciated. But this rejuvenation is not the place for sacking old guys just because they're not with the program, so to speak. And I kinda see this. So, it seems appropriate to appreciate the efforts of the majority and try to hold the rest accountable.

But it has taken a lot of time to get to this stage. It feels like a degree in Terriering might be appropriate.

And the uni bar now has two (2) tabletennis tables. I'm very excited. My bachelor of tabletennis is back on track.

Side issue on politics... Don't resign yourself to the fact that they can do a better job than you... maybe they can, maybe they can't... Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home