Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How I met Anise: Part 4

In this episode we see our heroes failing to put their powers to good use, leaving the coal industry to pick up the tab...

As I considered bygones, I noted that:

The fundamental element of our "clicking" was, is and has always been a common flaw: the flaw of over-competence, competence to change the world and leave it, different, some would say unusually sexier, or romantic, or just plain hot. Some people attribute this to an increase in greenhouse gases. But here it is, I reveal the truth: our combined hotness is the cause of global warming...

Whereas Anise was far more positive in his reminiscences:

I collect Molesks therefore i am..are the words of sir richard mcnugget who professed his love for irony at the age of 5 when his body began to undergo a unique transformation "i feel like a man...but my subtle breasts beg to differ". Spasmodamorphism..The transforming power of spastic thoughts or movements. Why doth the tea cosie silently judge me..

Stay posted for Part 5 where we see us put McNugget back in his place and finally see some good come out of the absurd...

5 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

I'm confused.

12:34 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

I hope you're not expecting it to make sense.

2:56 pm  
Blogger Jonny said...

Jerome, if you want a date with a real girl just ask. I will get out my little black book and I'm sure I can find someone for you.

3:44 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

It's a suspension of comprehension!

5:10 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Yay, I'm not the only confused one :) I worked out it was fiction, used Google ... then that was about it! Yes, truly a "suspension of comprehension."

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home