Saturday, August 18, 2007

How I met Anise: Part 2

Anise reminisced on those breathless moments as follows:

We then confided in each other while riding ligers (lion/tigers bred for their skills in magic) only to find ourselves embracing a giant mound of broccoli that sat there silently judging our courtship. The night ended when a loaf of bread that had leprosy found its way into the pants of a large Italian man rendering him incapable of reproducing as a result of appendage loss.

However I was not disillusioned. No sir! This was but the beginning of the beginning.
I recalled that:
This would have been quite off-putting, but, alas, my retinas weren't working real well. So, I continued to eat, in fact, I began eating the lyger while I was riding it, not to mention the broccoli. This is the source of my powers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

A long, straight, skinny stalk with a large messy bushel at the top.

Am I describing brocolli or Crom? You decide...

9:12 pm  
Blogger Michael said...

Ah, fiction it is. And I thought that we had lost the great topic of mirth "Jerome is Single".

11:39 pm  
Blogger Taz said...

Considering (from what I understand) Anise is a bloke that would have been very scary...

4:27 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

I'll leave you all to speculate on my true status...

4:58 pm  
Blogger Taz said...

Bwah ha ha I could never imagine Crom being anything other than single!!!

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home