Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How I met Anise: Part 5

In Part4 Anise introduced ye faithful to McNugget. In this episode, acts of heroism abound, as I continue proceedings:

Interestingly, I did not make the direct link between Anises' frontal area and that of McNugget, even with hindsight I cannot consider it. However, it was not the tea cosie that was judging. Alas, no, it was a lass. She judged us, whilst writhing in the arms of McNugget himself. Fortunately, I could hear the grunts of the old man and my recourse was to do the manly thing, using Anise's eyes, my arms and his legs to beat him around the posterior with a pin-striped suit, all in a bid for vanity, and to save the wretched dame from McNugget's overgrown fingernails and bellybutton fluff.

Stay posted for the penguins...

4 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

The penguins??? Oh noes!!!

Kids... don't do drugs.

1:33 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

"Kids, don't do buy drugs .... become a popstar and they'll give you them for free!!"

8:33 am  
Blogger Taz said...

They get them for free??? And here I was thinking that they just were rich enough to be able to afford drugs (and rich enough to pay off the cops who catch them... mostly)

10:25 am  
Blogger Erica said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/
tt0314331/quotes

Unfortunately the above quote didn't make it on the list, but the rest are good too!

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home