Sunday, November 09, 2008

Writing

I have a few writing projects on the go... What an awesome life it'd be to just be a writer. One piece is called Paper Back Dolls... it is indeed about a writer, and it's not all butterscotch and lime green cordial in the life of this writer. Somehow the story is about his wife, who is an artist - I don't know what wondrous work she has completed yet, but she suffers from bipolar disorder. And so the relationship is typically rocky... but there is a reliance, one on the other. Anyway, I think it's quite interesting.

I want to write a kids book too, that would be fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

You're also writing another book, aren't you?

3:05 pm  
Blogger JK said...

Are u still writing that book with ant? If you are i can't believe you haven't finished it yet :]

4:53 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Yeah, we were informed that it wasn't quite up to scratch - we did couple of drafts. It's available for further comment if you'd like it. Parasites of Pardon is the name.

Well Renae, I heard you were writing one too... I think mine was about a guy divorced from a woman who was abused... and somehow he feels guilty about that. What's yours about? I wonder if we could piece yours and mine together like a jigsaw puzzle.

6:57 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

I'm so going to write all about this on my blog. The two novels that are actually one.. hey, we still need a name.

2:45 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

That could be a pretty cool way of doing a novel... writing them on parallel blogs...

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home