Monday, December 11, 2006

Third time lucky.

Ahh the joys. Summer is here. The first two trumpeter were speared and a mullet for good measure. The first bash of back yard cricket was accompanied with an appropriate beverage.

And now I'm back at work. Work is challenging - I'm finding difficult to cover all the bases that need to be covered. If you come up with a design and build it and it doesn't have everything, you do a new drawing. A bit tedious at times, but a good process methinks...
n
Anyway, this is my third attempt at publishing a post, so I'd better publish before I get futherly distracted...

It's definitely time to go to bed. So I will sleep.

Oh, I had a wedding today, a friend from when I was very little. Lovely ceremony, Lovely reception. Beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home