Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Problems...Gone...Just like that...

I'm trying to solve the world's problems - climate-wise anyway. I am now green. Or maybe I should make it retro and spell it grean. Groan. Anyway, my big opinion for today is the we need to change the way parliament operates. We need more of them. We need a forum for environmentalists, where they are not going to impose their dubious social reforms on us. We need a forum for capitalists where they are not going to impose their dubious environmental policies. We need a forum for Family First where they are not going to impose their dubious health policies.

I'm not saying that anyone has dubious social, environmental or health policies, just that it would make sense that, by analogy, a heart surgeon works on hearts, and a tree surgeon works on trees and not vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home