Thursday, February 15, 2007

Don't wake the baby...

I'm on holidays and loving it. I've eaten crayfish three times this week, been out diving twice, got training in an hour and played in my last touch footy game for the season last night. I've been organising meeting times for the complaint stuff, thinking about honours projects and wishing I could get motivated to do my work experience report. I want to get my clarinet out for a bit of a tootle and have a hit of table tennis, that will come, I'm sure. I've been reading umpiring manuals and sending feedback to the coach. And I'm meant to be heading to Bruny this weekend. I've washed one of the bubbles and have one more to go...

I've got three months of holidays that I have to cram into two weeks. I'm feeling a bit tired at the moment.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I've already blogged about the looming year. It's all a bit scary. It's my final year, in theory. I have two subjects this semester which look ridiculously difficult. I have another one that should be new, but I know little about it, so it could be time-consuming and a third that will give me the chance to crap on (environmental). I'll actually be doing an overload as I have to get 1/3 or 1/4 of my honours project done by the end of the semester.

So, maybe I should just sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Sounds like you are in for a ridiculous battle this year....

8:13 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Yep, I'm bloody scared.

Honours project looks like being on Human powered vehicles.

Things will be busy, hard and really quite daunting, but they should also be far more interesting.

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home