Thursday, August 23, 2007

Josh did a crap job

Josh (of Josh n Geo fame) blogged about my hair and did a really crap job. I don't know if he updated it to make it not crap or not, but it was disappointing.

Either way, it got cut. My naked ears shudder in the brisk air. My bottom lip quivers as I realise what I have now parted with.

I walk past mirrors and simply do not recognise myself anymore.

Anyway, that's today's goss. Except for the cops at the chem lab - but you'll have to buy me a beer for me to reveal what happened there! Ok, it'll probably get plastered over the news, and they'll say it far more succinctly than I ever would. So listen to that and get off your freakin computer. Save the trees. Kill the carrots and mutilate the swedes. Do not... I repeat, do not lay a tonsil on the cabbages.

I'm going to Boyer to umpire the SFL Premier League Elimination Final between New Norfolk and Hobart. It will be fun. We have three boundary umpires, so we have less work to do. Finals footy is great. I'm excited.

And my debut in the field is next Friday when I umpire the law v engi footy game. Good times.

Ok, to work...

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Nooo, not the hair! Oh well, I have had a similar experience.

10:53 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Yep, the hair...

It was kind of awkward. I went into the hairdresser and she said "What do you want?" I said "I have no idea."

There was a fair bit of that awkward, I don't know what I want (except for my hair) conversation... Oh well, give it 12 months and it'll be massive...

11:26 pm  
Blogger Taz said...

The hair is gone???

Where will the gremlins live now???

12:03 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

They got to keep my hair. I can't cope...

Let's be positive, and think of it as merely a severe pruning...

12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home