Thursday, September 20, 2007

The grind... 5 weeks and counting... brown pants...

The grind continues - just submitted an intelligent systems assignment - it's all a bit stupid really - stayed at uni til 4:30 Wednesday morning but got it submitted 27mins early. So a nice relief - only to stay at uni again til 11 last night and I'm getting myself set for a big night tonight. And my honours project hasn't been looked at since last week...

My footy grandfinal is on Saturday - Hutchins v DOSA. And then the umpires dinner after that - not sure how energetic I'll be. And then the North v South game and AFL GF the week after. It's all a bit of a worry considering I really should be getting work done on Saturdays. But as the Maccas ad says: "Mummy, I don't want to go to school today." "Why's that?" "It's Saturday." That punchline just doesn't work on me anymore...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hope you get it all done mate

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home