Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well, I'm stressed. Not much has changed on that front. I have an intelligent systems assignment that I need to do for Wednesday that I can actually do. Only problem is that the software I need is not on my laptop, so I have to go to uni to do most of it.

Then I have a thermo assignment that I was meant to do on Friday with the guys. That was all very nice, except for the fact that we forgot. So I got a message at 9am yesterday morning saying "are we ok to meet up at 1pm today". Wasn't a happening thing with the wedding and all...

Then there's the thermo lab and the numbers really aren't pretty, and we couldn't get hold of the lecturer, so that's been stalled, despite being due tomorrow. And there's another lab report that I haven't yet started for that subject.

Then there's the honour's project which is all too slow. I've got some stuff that I'm doing, that is possibly not the best use of my time in the short-term, but could be useful in the long-term (doing the cad modelling of the chain).

Between that and the final week of umpiring followed by the north v south game, it's all happening. So I'm looking forward to a holiday. I can barely keep my eyes open and it's only a quarter to one in the afternoon... It's worrying.

The wedding did go very smoothly yesterday and was a lovely occasion. The bride was resplendant and the groom was smiling from ear to ear.

I was quite proud of my speech - I didn't use any jokes from internet speeches, just hope I didn't offend people too much...

Now I should get moving again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

Hey did I ever send you the bit of your book that I've "edited"? (That's in inverted commas 'cos really it's just a few suggestions)..

12:36 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

No, I don't believe you did...

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home