Monday, August 27, 2007

How I met Anise: Status Update

I have engaged in discussions with my co-contributor.

He is feeling that the pressure of producing a daily serial is too much.

He is also concerned that he might overdose on creative juices. I agree with him that this would be a horrific death.

As a result of this, it has been agreed to update only once a week. We may consider screening reruns in the future...

But the call is still out for budding (or budded) artists to produce illustrations.

Regards
Brother Saint Jerome

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Yes it is that time of the semester, two assignments this week and a test. So what did I do after all the usual procrastination tricks?!? (cooking dinner, cooking for the FOCUS prayer meeting, reading blogs, washing clothes, going for a walk, taking out the rubbish, texting, preparing for youth group, watching Black Books ...) - I attempted an illustration. If you would like it, please contact me. Ta.

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home