Friday, September 07, 2007

It's a list as long as my arm...

I got the official GHD rejection notice.

You've heard about all these rejections, but you've probably never seen one. This GHD one is a ripper:

Dear Jerome

Thank you for your application for graduate employment with
GHD and attendance at the interview. Our program is a very
popular one and unfortunately we are unable to offer you a
position.

However we recognise that you are a high calibre individual
and would like to keep your details on our internal
database to be reviewed as opportunities arise. We also
encourage you to monitor our website for future advertised
vacancies that match your skills and interests.

We thank you for your interest in GHD and wish you well in
your career endeavours.


Yours sincerely





Diane A Chisholm


People Manager

Not depressing at all...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Wow. I had a interview at GHD once and it looked like I almost had the job, then they never got back to me.

1:10 am  
Blogger Michael said...

What a nice rejection...

Oh yeah and I've blogged again btw. For some reason I just didn't feel like doing anything in the holidays, but now I do when I'm back at uni. I think that's because now I've actually got something to procrastinate for.

10:26 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

Hey.. I got my first job rejection couple of days ago. It's not fun, is it?

9:46 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

No not particularly... you at least want the chance to turn them down if they do offer you a job...

10:26 am  
Blogger Alan said...

I love it how they say:
"Although we say we'll keep you in mind, we actually can't be assed.. so make sure you check back yourself on our website for the job you know we won't call you back for".. "In fact, just to be equally fair to all involved, we'll forget who you are and when you look on our website and find another job, we won't remember that you applied back in 2007"

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home