Thursday, November 29, 2007

Touch Footy Update: Big Win for the Mighty Cobras

Last night in a battle of the Div 4 dropouts (they and us moved from Div 4 to Div 5), the Cobras rolled their opposition 10-1 (their 1 came from one of our players having maroon rather than black stripes on his shirt). All of a sudden we're showing some solid defence and some creative attack. And it helped that the other team had no idea.

We managed to win with only one substitute, while they had about five. And I swear some of their boys were on the angry pills - one big bald bugger with no neck wouldn't even shake our hand afterwards. It didn't help that they didn't know half the rules,and weren't willing to listen either.

Anyway, I managed to score once and came up with one vote - which may have been for picking up the hats after the game - saving the refs a run. I'll take it! Good times.

In other news, I'm looking at another company - a big international firm that does a fair bit of different stuff - and they have a workshop in Moonah. Might drop in today.

Oh, and I leave for Perth tomorrow night. Anne-Sophie arrives back in Tassie from Sydney in the morning. And I get my results tomorrow. My knees are already rather weak. Hopefully I got through. Hopefully. We'll see how we go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

So how did you go???

1:55 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Pass, credit, distinction, high distinction. Graduating with Upper-Second-Class Honours.

How about you?

3:15 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

Wow well done! Yeah all distinctions. Graduating with.. a degree :)

11:55 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

That's very nice work. Congratulations! Just need to find a job now!

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home