Monday, October 22, 2007

Blog... Isn't it about time?

And I'm back... just quick before my exams.

Got three of them.

I've submitted my thesis. I went to the second half of the pot luck formal. Mum's in France. I'm meant to be racing an HPV at Maryborough Victoria late November, planning to go to Perth early December, new years on Flinders, maybe, before going up to Yamba/Maclean, there's touch footy, preseason umpire training, diving, writing and general holidaying also coming up... but no job. Oh well, I might get a holiday.

5 Comments:

Blogger kath said...

hmm... took me ages to realise you weren't talking about the human papilloma virus. study is getting to me.

10:10 am  
Blogger Jonny said...

Get them to make a set of 145mm cranks for your stint in the race.

I will have a rough chassis/ steering/ drivetrain design soon, probably just a freehand sketch.

11:14 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

But will you have a thesis to accompany it Jonny?

Yeah, I've found that you shouldn't do an image search on "hpv". Not pretty.

1:13 pm  
Blogger Jonny said...

Yes I will have a thesis also, and it will be submitted. But if the freehand sketch makes sense and is done at the beginning of the project, a 1 page thesis will be better than a 100 page one with no sketch.

1:42 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

It may be better in a context of being more useful, but not so in terms of getting the marks you want.

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home