Friday, November 02, 2007

End times...

2h15mins of assessment left in my degree! And it's worth 80%.

I had my intelligent systems exam yesterday, which went relatively well. It's always a pain when the lecturers are vague about what won't be in the exam - this guy was saying how different the exam was going to be. It was the same format with different questions, which would is what one would expect... it just added to the confusion.

I really don't like exams (except for 1st year maths and 4th year enviro). I put heaps of effort into getting internals done (even if they're worth next to nothing) because I don't want to submit something that's substandard. So I'm generally too tired to really study properly - and there just isn't time to study in the lead up to Swat Vac.

So, you're exhausted and all of a sudden you have to cram 13 weeks times 4 subjects worth of new material (remove 2 weeks cos... just because), so 11*4=44 weeks worth of work crammed into 2.5-3weeks... I find it a bit of a struggle. Anyway, I'm almost there! It's all almost over.

Will I miss it? It'll be strange, different and unusual, but I love holidays and never struggle to find things to do. So hopefully I'll be able to catch up and keep in touch with everyone. It's always the people you miss the most.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

I am doing 1 more exam, KMA145. Lets hope that gets 1st year engi out of the way.

7:08 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

You mean KMA154? That would be a good thing to have 1st year done and dusted.

I'm thinking of heading out to Rosny sometime today for a study break to check out the HPV. Apparently their vehicle is meant to have its first ride today.

8:46 am  
Blogger Renae said...

What does Swat Vac stand for again?

4:10 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Not sure... but it's the study week.

And I'm on holidays!!!

12:04 pm  
Blogger Taz said...

"So hopefully I'll be able to catch up and keep in touch with everyone."

By watching telly?????

1:40 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Phil, I'm sensing a slight misinterpretation: I was not watching tele, I was at the telegraph hotel...

3:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home