Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Graduation spells the end of Mocember

Graduation is today. Which is kinda cool. So, I'm thinking I'm going to have to erase my mocember effort - it lacks the required definition and will probably just look blurry on photos, which is not a good look.

In other news, I think I'm getting fitter... having suffered the ignonimity of running behind dad a few weeks ago cos I was so dead, I've managed to overtake him quite comfortably now. So that's good.

And I got tix to the cricket, which is not something I planned, but should be a bit of fun, nonetheless.

Been starting to hit the dive trails. Been twice in the last week. Some definite early season form, only snaring one fish each time. (The second time I actually got two fish, and got them both into my catch bag, but alas, when I came to shore, there was only one fish in my bag. I guess he'll live to fight another day...)

Anyway, I've heard rumours that Christmas is coming to town.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

Happy graduation! How did it go? Did you escape without tripping over while walking across the floor? Mine was today. I didn't trip over, but my hat did break. The tassels fell off.

10:22 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Cheers! All went well. Head of School did the occasional address, and spoke well. I struggled to keep the mortar board safely on my boof. So I was very careful to keep my head on the level. The bow, tip of the head was a bit strange - I went to tip my "hat" but kinda missed. You gotta watch those tassels. They're not held on real firm.

Welcome to the world of bachelor-hood.

10:54 pm  
Blogger Michael said...

Well done mate, all safely graduated now. Now the real world beckons, hey?

12:17 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Real world? Surely not...

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home