Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well, Christmas has come and gone, New Years was 361 days ago and I'm sitting down for a good old blog.

Christmas, as always was great. Family Christmas on Sunday, before friend and vague acquaintances on Tuesday. Good way to get to know people, I spose.

So what have I been doing of late? Reading, trying to get a decent sound out of my sax, playing board games, hit the cricket nets for the first time in a while yesterday and I booked a trip to Adelaide for the S&M Nugteren wedding in Adelaide in fab Feb.

I also noticed that it was 44degC in Perth yesterday. Ahhh, the memories. Haven't had that in a while. It was snowing on Christmas eve here in Tassie. And it's been generally cold the last couple of days.

But the Bureau promises warmth... for Friday... the day I leave. But I leave for Flinders Island, so hopefully it all corresponds to warmth up there too.

I've heard the fish, cray and ab (fish rather than abdominals) are nothing short of amazing, so I intend to find out for myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You seem to be quite the 'Wanderer' these days mate.

4:29 pm  
Blogger Robbo said...

...the S&M Nugteren wedding...

Wow that should be some sort of wedding. Bringing out your best leather for the occasion?

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home