Sunday, August 26, 2007

How I met Anise: Part 7

In this episode, Anise and my lack of common sight becomes evident. I am narrating:

But I failed to heed as my retinas had failed to reform. I walked with a cane and gradually learnt to whack those igneous corn cobs in a dubiously unintentional fashion. The Pertl-meister, however, would never believe that I was blind, mad and madly blind and blindly mad, he couldn't believe that one of my other personalities was completely sane, and that a third personality was quite melancholy. It was unfathomable... but it was true.


Next time on How I met Anise: Anise bumbles into a random soliloque...

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I think these are getting just a little too abstract...

1:55 pm  
Blogger Renae said...

hey, have you noticed you like references to vegetables?

10:34 pm  
Blogger Taz said...

It's not called "The rantings of a madman" for nothing...

9:11 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Phil, are you saying that my mind has the iq of a corn cob (or less)?

I'm blaming Anise for the vegie references - but I did buy dad a very funky book called "violent veg" which you drop everything to find and read and treasure.

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home