Sunday, November 16, 2008

My imminent adventures

I have a rather full week coming up. It was Nicolas' Birthday today - and celebration thereof occurred after church/shopping for birthday present/touch footy/shopping for birthday present/Gaelic footy training/Gaelic footy game 1/Gaelic footy game 2.

All a bit crazy.

Anyway, this week has the usual stuff - not much on Monday - no growth group this week - that's been changed to a Wednesday which is when I have touch footy. Then Tuesday has the usual training and lunch time touch footy game. Wednesday has the usual kick of the footy and touch game as previously mentioned, and somewhere in there is packing. Thursday 7am I fly out to Sydney and attend a conference on I think it was decentralised electricity grids and other interesting renewable energy stuff. I'll have to brush up a bit on that stuff before I go. It's not really my area, but I'm in town, so I've got to make it my area. And Thursday night I have the NEEC presentation - we find out just how final our essay was. Friday I'll go to the morning of the conference and then spend the rest of the day with Anne-Sophie.

I fly back to Hobart Saturday morning, and I attend Mic and Deneickah's wedding Saturday afternoon and evening.

Sunday morning is point to pinnacle.

Monday is mum's birthday.

So whilst in Sydney I shall endeavour to shop for dad's birthday which I missed cos he was away, mum's birthday, and also for the wedding. We'll see how I go.

So it's a slightly daunting time coming up, but should be a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

How was the Gaelic? How similar is it to Aussie rules in the way of game flow etc.?

11:57 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

It doesn't stop. There are no stoppages. But similar in that you handpass and kick the ball about - but soccer players are useful, cos it's a round ball.

Anyway, it's good fun.

5:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home