Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Combo

I have two weeks holidays for Christmas and New Years. Then back to the grindstone, then off to the tennis for a bit of first week Australian Open action.

Many people have been quizzing me regarding the persistence of my mo, which I began growing in the name of men's health and all things manly. As many of you would be aware, my mo did not reach a state of manliness in that initial 30 day period, however it has begun to thicken out, albeit, in a rather light, whimsical hue. Now the reason for this persistence pertains directly to the tennis trip... with six of us boys heading across, and the insisence of wearing a tennis uniform, I thought, how better to complement it than with the "Mo-Fro-Combo". Definitely the go! The addition of plenty of sweat bands and head bands, I think, will make the look sensational.

But, by 26 January, there will be no direct reason for the mo, so I may be enticed to remove it...

4 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

Hilarious!

10:53 pm  
Blogger Jonny said...

I had to shave every day in grade 9, but I believe our different racial backgrounds should be celebrated, not mocked.

10:22 am  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

I don't think hour beliefs make much difference: my mo has been mocked, is mocked and will continue to be mocked.

My brother wasn't impressed, saying I looked like a sleazy South American drug dealer... I'm not sure why he's not impressed.

11:05 pm  
Blogger Jonny said...

Hey, I'm sure some sleazy South American drug dealers are very nice people.

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home