Friday, August 03, 2007

I just wanna have fun...

Before I do some more work... (I actually did some work and found that you'd have about 3.5kN of force through my drive train, before going to the slightly disappointing dance music society barrel (but there were relatively cheap drinks))

Ok, my formatting is a little unconventional... but check out www.blackle.com, an interesting way of huggin them trees.

Did I have anything to add?

I'm going to Oatlands tomorrow and I see the fanclub cos they're playin Dodges... Ok, not making much sense. I'll have fun though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

You went to a society barrel and were back to blog about it before 6pm???

8:17 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Mate I'm still at uni, muckin around trying to do some work. My dream team dudes aren't going all that crash hot...

9:28 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Blackle sounded good until I read the following:
http://thefountainside.blogspot.
com/2007/08/blackle-furphy.html

8:49 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Bubble burst!

1:05 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Sorry! :)

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home