Friday, August 03, 2007

Montagu Bay Media Circus

Well, it happened. Win, Southern Cross and the ABC all showed. I don't know if I was filmed or what... If so, they might wanna check to see if the camera lens hasn't shattered.

The kids were great - We had a few activities set up. I was in charge of a Hot Wheels track and a radar speed gun. All the kids got right into it. We had relatively small groups and stuff, so that was also good.

It's almost tempting to become a primary school teacher... I mean, they finish at 2:45, and you get to play with Hot Wheels. On the down side: I can't do long division, nor can is my handwriting up to scratch - I never did officially get my pen license.

But we had a really good time. Too much fun. Now I've gotta stop procrastinating and write a thesis and do a design and all that stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

Good work. Although according to other people we've heard from this week, teaching isn't the most glamorous lifestyle...

12:02 pm  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

No, it was too glamorous... No, primary teaching is too glamorous. Being the glamour puss that I am, keep your ear out for the career change...

2:25 pm  
Blogger Taz said...

"The original meaning of the word "glamour" was the act of casting a spell over someone, particularly to change how things appeared to them. The primary modern meaning of the word relates to fascination, charisma, beauty, or sexual attraction."

Um, no you're not. :-)

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home